Benefits of Glo Tea Formula 6- Calming & Clear Skin Tea
- When there are pills to take and creams to apply, why this tea?
- Even though there are simpler things to consume and apply, you can't beat natural products ( 100% chemical-free) that will help you inside out for stress, anxiety, sleep, and skin health.
GTF 6 – Calming and Clear Skin Tea is a light botanicals mix with Ayurveda flowers,berries and herbs with No Caffeine.
Primarily it will help you in achieving calm and clear skin. GTF 6 -Calming and Clear Skin tea will help you in getting rid of impurities in your skin and balance your skin tone with Sage, Rose petals, Gotu Kola, Aloe vera, and Mint herbs.
GTF 6 -Calming and Clear skin tea helps you to relax and achieve calm before sleeping. It's ideally, an afternoon or evening tea, that will work in your system and skin health (skin tone). A healthy and cleain tone helps to fight hormonal acne and blemishes.
The tea contains 10 ingredients some of which are: Organic lavender buds, chamomile flowers, rose petals, Gotu kola, sage, neem leaves, and others.
- Calmness- Promotes calmness, relieves you of anxiety, stress and will help you get better sleep
- Lavender can benefit the skin in numerous ways. It has the ability to lessen acne, help lighten skin, and reduce wrinkles.
- Our tea can be used to treat digestion, it's one of the reasons we recommend having it in the evening.
- Clearer skin- All the nourishing ingredients like lavender, chamomile, rose petals, aloe vera and hibiscus and green tea help support skin health (flawless, glowing skin).
- Rejuvenates and moisturizes skin from the inside out.
- Fights hormonal acne and blemishes –Our calming and clear skin tea is made with herbs and plants, and most of them reduce stress, anxiety, and promote better sleep. Most of the herbs have anti-oxidant properties to help remove impurities from your body.
- Detoxifies your system and aids in purifying blood.
- Lavender and Sage both support strong hair.
- “Hibiscus has been called nature’s Botox,”. “It’s also great for clearing and helping to firm the skin. It helps with fine lines and diminishing the appearance of wrinkles.” In other words, it’s pretty and strong.
- There is some evidence to suggest that topical aloe vera gel can slow the aging of the skin. In a 2009 study of 30 females over the age of 45, taking oral aloe vera gel increased collagen production and improved skin elasticity over a 90-day period. Reviews also suggest that aloe vera could help the skin retain moisture and improve skin integrity, which could benefit dry skin conditions. Aloe vera may help in getting rid of acne, psoriasis, infections, and eczema