Benefits of Turmeric Green Tea
Turmeric Green Tea is an Ayurveda tea designed to help you with several benefits from turmeric, green tea, black pepper, ginger, cinnamon, and holy basil. Ayurveda medicine uses all these ingredients except for green tea for a huge number of medicines.
There is hardly any side effect of the ingredients used in Turmeric Green tea unless consumed in large quantities.Turmeric, black pepper, and cinnamon with any type of milk and ghee (liquefied butter) make the famous golden milk.
Turmeric Green Tea is refreshing, herbal, and spicy in aroma and earthy -vegetal in taste. Each sachet in Turmeric Green Tea contains 2 servings, for morning and evening, The Tumeric green tea can be steeped once or twice again depending on your taste - strong, medium, or light.
The combination of turmeric green tea out- numbers benefits from most other teas in terms of health. The following is a list of benefits, some 'proven' while others 'not proven', MAY help you.
- Anti-inflammatory - Turmeric (Boswellia Serrata) is an Ayurvedic medicine used in treating inflammation both - inside and out. The anti-inflammatory properties MAY provide relief to patients of osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis, stiffness of joints, and infections. A new study has found that turmeric (Haldi) may also help treat chronic joint pains like knee osteoarthritis.
- Antioxidants Improve Cardiac health -Curcumin is a valuable and powerful antioxidant that inhibits the oxidation of LDL Cholesterol, thereby MAY prevent the deposit of cholesterol on the walls of the blood vessels of the heart.
- Anti-bacterial - Properties of curcumin MAY aid in the prevention and treatment of some digestive ailments. Research has shown that the presence of curcumin in turmeric reduces pain associated with IBS (Irritable bowel syndrome). Because of its anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties, it is SAID to be good for the gut.
- May Help in Cancer Prevention - Curcumin, at the core of turmeric, has been proven to prevent and treat, cancer in animal studies. It is said to help chemotherapy patients. The combination of our tea recipe with black pepper, ginger, and cinnamon helps in the better absorption of curcumin. The piperine in black pepper and gingerols in ginger increases the bioavailability (absorption of curcumin) by a few thousand percentage points.
- Maybe an Immunity booster -Curcumin has been proven to improve immune function and our combination of Turmeric with Ginger, Black pepper, and cinnamon gives you a potent tea
- May help your Skin - Turmeric makes a great anti-acne and face wash. (anti-inflammatory) It is believed to reduce the growth of unwanted facial hair. With their anti-microbial and antioxidant properties, turmeric and green tea are known for their efficacy in treating a variety of skin conditions, including acne, eczema, photo-aging, and psoriasis.
Turmeric Green Tea Ingredients: Turmeric, Green tea, black pepper, cinnamon, ginger, and holy basil (Tulsi).