Glo Tea Formula 3 - Aids Radiance
Tea Review by Manya Sharma.
Q. What is so special about this tea?
A. GTF 3 is a natural tea with no chemicals or preservatives from Ayurveda. It has no side effects. It has a positive effect on three important physical aspects of your looks: skin health, eyesight, and healthy hair.
Net Weight: 60g
This tea is Non-caffeine.
See 100% Guarantee in Refund Policy* in the footer.
Glo Tea Formula 3 (GTF 3)- Aids Radiance, is an Ayurveda loose leaf tea- a fusion of Blue Butterfly Pea tea and slimming green tea, lemongrass, and Kashmir saffron that may aid anti-aging. Studies have shown that Blue Pea Butterfly tea aids in bringing about radiance and skin health.
Blue pea butterfly flowers, the main ingredient is full of antioxidants, flavonoids, and peptides. The flowers are also a natural remedy for a number of skin health issues. Flavanoids, anthocyanins, and phenolic compounds in these flowers promote antioxidant activity, that helps in decreasing oxidative stress - a result of free radicals (see Blog on C 60 for more details). The flowers are known as mood enhancers.
GTF3 - aids radiance, as this Ayurveda tea is loaded with polyphenols and flavonoids, which help to give you skin health such as radiant and smooth skin. Blue pea flowers and Saffron both have anti-aging properties. The Hindi translation (for Amar Ujjala) Blue butterfly pea tea means "forever radiant." For detailed benefits read our Blog on Glo Tea formula 3- Aids Radiance).
Ingredients: Organic Dried Blue Pea Butterfly flowers (Amar Ujjala in Hindi), Organic Lemon-grass, Tulsi ( holy basil) Fennel, and Kashmir saffron.
Method for making GTF 3-Aids Radiance
1. Put the loose tea leaves (one teaspoon per cup) into 150ml hot water at 90-95 degrees cel.
2. Brew or steep it for 4-5 minutes in hot water. Avoid heating in a metal kettle due to metallic erosions going into the tea
3. It will turn into a vibrant blue color after 3 minutes. This is an interesting tea that causes a bit of drama at a tea or mocktail party.
4. Add a teaspoon of honey and enjoy your tea.
5. Keep the contents in the steeper or strainer for another 2 uses. The second cup of tea will give you an improved taste and flavor. The third cup of tea with the same leaves will be milder in both aspects, but still full of nutrients.
6. To make Iced GTF 3- aids radiance tea, simply add the ready brewed tea after straining into a jug or tall glass, with lots of ice and some honey. You can add soy milk, almond milk, or coconut milk to make a lovely Colored latte.
Other optional additives:
Note: Each Pack of 15 sachets ( 60 g) will give you at least 60 cups or more of valuable tea. The benefits of buying this low-priced Ayurveda tea outweigh the low cost or price. If you do not wish to have it strong you can get more out of it. Each serve can be steeped three times with full nutrition value.
* We can customize your GTF 3, Ayurveda tea requirement by adding some ingredient that suits you better or doesn't suit you.
- Store GTF3- Aids Radiance tea in an airtight container.
- Do not open more than one sachet at a time.
- Store in a cool, dark and odor free area.
Disclaimer ***As with all Ayurvedic products we recommend you consult your health care specialist and pregnant women should strictly avoid this product***
Shipping rates vary with weight, destination and type of Product.
Free Shipping for orders of $75 or more 😍😎
New Zealand - Free Delivery
The USA - Min. $15- Max. $25
Other Countries - Min.$15 - Max. $30
Matcha Ware & GPS-Pure Himalayan Shilajit
New Zealand - Free Delivery
The USA - Min $18 - Max $30
Other Countries - Min $18 - Max $30